Shopping Cart

Total Items:
SubTotal:
Tax Cost:
Shipping Cost:
Final Total:

New Finish Date - Challenge updated!

All of the participants are now listed on the challenge list. Sorry I was behind again I tend to be apologizing a lot lately forgive me for that. But it is all up to date now and I want to shout out a big welcome to all those who have recently signed up! We are glad to have you join us! :)


free joomla template

free joomla templates Ok I have heard from several people that would really like to see this challange extended a bit because the books are so large. So I have made an executive decision and the Challenge will now end on Jan. 31, 2011 I hope this helps some of you to complete the challenge with a little less stress. :) And I will say it will help me as well I'm still on Outlander and I'm hosting the challenge LOL this year has been crazy busy so I totally understand how RL can wreck one's reading time. So we all have a few more months to complete it! AND we now are at 59 participants YAY but let's see if we can get some buddies to join in and get it over 60 that would be awesome! I do hope you all are enjoying the adventures of Jamie and Claire so far!

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 commentaires for "New Finish Date"

Leave a reply