Shopping Cart

Total Items:
SubTotal:
Tax Cost:
Shipping Cost:
Final Total:

55 and answering a few questions...


We just hit 55 participants woohooo! Thank you to all the newbies who have signed up since the last update. I have everyone added to the list that wanted to sign up now. :) Welcome to the challenge and I hope you enjoy the books! Don't forget to come back and tell us about your progress and get your achievement badges for your blogs when you finish each book. :)

Now there have been several asking questions and I would like to try to answer those here...

Q- Is it to late to join? A- No not at all this challenge runs through Nov. 17th of this year. But I am seriously considering extending this to Jan. of 2011. I would like some feedback from the current participants on this if i can get even 5 that want me to extend it to Jan I'll go ahead and make that change. That will give everyone a few more months because lets face it even as good as they are they are big books I know and that would be a little bit longer for everyone. :)


Q- I have read the first book recently can I count that towards the challenge and start from there. A- As far as I'm concerned if you already read the first one or first ones within the last 6 months and want to go from there to finish up the challenge... I think that is fine. Jump on in and enjoy the rest of the series with us!

If anyone else has any other questions please don't hesitate to ask! :) And everyone please join in the discussions on the series as well if you have time.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 commentaires for "55 and answering a few questions..."

Leave a reply